The Infinitation Game
Alan Turing... Oh, that guy!
We would not be able to play games without him. We wouldn't even have computers without him!
Help Alan Turing fix his Turing Machine. Build the first computer. Be our hero!
The themes used for this game jam submissions are:
- TWO (the bits are in base 2 (0 or 1, white or black)
- INFINITE (There is a very small chance the machine keeps breaking. You can also avoid the goal bits and keep cycling forever)
- CYCLE (Tied to the INFINITE theme, but the player also uses a bicycle in the game, so... cycle)
- IMPOSSIBLE (Again, tied to the INFINITE and CYCLE themes)
- ANCIENT TECHNOLOGY (Alan Turing invented the first general-purpose computer. Not quite ancient... but pretty old!)
I have only one game uploaded to itch, which I finished last week. I am a beginner by my definition, but not by everyone's! :D
Game Engine: Unity
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.